TRHS AP Euro

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Welcome!

Welcome to the TRHS AP European History document blog!

Each week, you will be given historical primary and secondary documents to analyze and answer questions about. Your responses will be turned in here, on the blog, and you will be required to respond to each other as well.

This blog is for the use of our class ONLY, and it should not be used to communicate with each other about other classes, etc. Occasionally, I may post class announcements (for example, if I forgot to tell you something in class), so you will need to make sure and check the blog regularly. I will do my best to explicitly tell you when you have a blog assignment, but there's always the possibility that I will forget. Thus, take the initiative to check the blog on your own!

This is intended to be a fun assignment, as well as to help you increase your skills in analyzing historical documents, which is a key element of both the course and the exam. Please keep all comments school-appropriate. Abuse of the blog will result in a failing grade for this portion of your overall grade, so please don't abuse it.

Here's to a great year, and to 9 passing grades on the AP exam in May!

5 Comments:

  • Hello, Mrs. Stone and classmates. As requested, I've somehow managed to get my technologically inept self into a blog. Have a wonderful weekend, and I'll see you on Monday.

    By Blogger ThomasBatson, at Thursday, August 17, 2006 4:47:00 PM  

  • Hiya Mrs. Stone, this is Kate Worthen and I just did my homework. I'm so much cooler than Gabriael

    By Blogger manxomefoe, at Thursday, August 17, 2006 7:12:00 PM  

  • This is obviously Nate Edwards. My homework has been done. And now I get to start an extremely rambling blog about nothing, just silly little observations to try and act like I have some kind of voice, like talking about that crusty stuff that's always on the end of mustard bottles, that's always there, and how it teaches an important lesson for life, though it really doesn't, it's just dried mustard right where it ought to be, but we can pretend it's inspirational. Maybe I'll do that right now. I'm cooler than Kate and Gabriael, I can write in bold and italics, and then use a close tag so I just write in italics, then write normally again.

    By Blogger Unknown, at Thursday, August 17, 2006 8:06:00 PM  

  • Hi Mrs. Stone! This is Victoria, not abusing your blog in any way.

    By Blogger Victoria, at Thursday, August 17, 2006 8:07:00 PM  

  • Hi Mrs. Stone! So this is Taylor Gardner...I've finished my homework so yeah im good to go.

    This blog thing is nifty!

    By Blogger taylor, at Thursday, August 17, 2006 8:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home